Game Designer (Senior)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Training + Pension + Holiday
Glasgow (Remote or in office)
On offer is a rare opportunity for a Game Designer who is looking to join a BAFTA award-winning business that operates in the video game, film, and TV development & production industries.
Originally through the merger of three start-ups, they have grown to a strong team of creative, digital, and technology professionals. Now they are looking for a Game Designer who wants to incorporate their passion and creativity for games into their work.
You will take ownership of game features from inception through to release, striving for quality while adhering to the core vision of the game. As a senior, you will set tasks, monitor, and manage the quality of output for design team members, all whilst working in engine to create, implement and bug-fix game content.
* Taking ownership of game features from inception to release
* Review and adapt designs based on user testing
* Mentor junior designers
* Create and own project documentation
The Person requires:
* Knowledge of Unity game engine (Unreal is a bonus)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proven track record in game design
* A passion for gaming and a good understanding of modern gaming trends
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.