Games 3D Artist
£27,000 - £35,000 + Training + Pension + Holiday
Glasgow (Remote or in office)
On offer is a rare opportunity for a Games 3D Artist who is looking to join a BAFTA award-winning business that operates in the video game, film, and TV development & production industries.
Through the merger of three start-ups, they have grown into a strong team of creative, digital, and technology professionals. Now they are looking for a Games 3D Artist who wants to pour their passion and creativity for games into their work.
You will take part in game features from inception through to release all the while striving for quality, take part in implementing in-house and outsourced art assets, create high-quality 3D content + many more exciting responsibilities.
Our client offers the framework for realistic progression, with both your personal and professional development in mind.
* Create high-quality 3D content
* Develop and improve art pipelines
* Optimise run-time performance of games
* Communicate with all disciplines to resolve issues and improve game quality
The Person requires:
* Good experience creating 3D assets for a game engine
* Keen eye for creating realistic textures and materials
* Demonstrable knowledge of modern game content creation workflows (e.g. Blender, Zbrush, Substance Designer)
* A passion for gaming and a good understanding of modern gaming trends
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.