General Manager (Progress to Business Owner)
Benton Harbor, Michigan (Full relocation provided)
$135,000 - $155,000
+ Relocation Package + PTO + Health Insurance + HSA Match + Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability + Life Insurance + 401k + Tuition Reimbursement + Progression Opportunities + Much more!
Are you a General Manager with Die Casting experience looking for a genuinely rare opportunity to come in and take control of the entire shop?
Do you feel it's time you utilized your experience to become the Owner and main decision maker of an entire company?
If so, this unique chance is not one to miss out on!
This highly respected business specialize in the die cast dies, injection molding and prototype mold making, for a variety of industries - primarily within the Automotive sector. They are currently in a fantastic growth period, making this the ideal time for a motivated GM to come in and continue the upward trajectory of success that this company is experiencing.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing a strategic plan to optimize business productivity and success, helping to drive a collaborative and harmonious company culture and atmosphere. This is a truly autonomous and diverse role, where you will be provided with complete freedom to implement your knowledge and methods of previous success to really take this company to the next level. You will be supported and trusted fully and eventually you can open new facilities, plant expansions and more!
This role would suit someone with proven Managerial experience, with a background in Die Casting and Injection Molding.
- Oversee and actively engage in day to day operations, ensuring optimum financial results and productivity
- Delegate tasks to the appropriately skilled employees and implement company policies, standards and procedures as you see fit
- Actively look to develop business relationships with other business and contacts to further enhance to presence of the company
- Essentially, use your experience to take this company as far as it can go!
- Strong background in Die Casting and Injection Molding
- Proven Managerial success overseeing more than CIRCA 50 employees
- Looking to really progress your career and eventually take over ownership of the company
- Financial background (Profit and Loss / Budgeting and Resource allocation)
Reference Number: BBBH203539
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Jake Sims at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.