Geotechnical Site Superintendent (Travelling)
Houston, Texas (Multiple locations available throughout Texas on a site-by-site basis)
$90,000 - $120,000 + Bonus scheme + PTO + Excellent Career Progression + Industry Leading Training + 401k + Company Benefits + Healthcare
Exciting opportunity on offer for a Superintendent looking to join a dynamic, market leading construction company where you will help spearhead the business growth over the next 5 years.
On offer is the chance to join a unique & forward-thinking company where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development working on exciting projects with a great team.
The company work across multiple sectors within construction and are looking for an experienced Superintendent who is driven, communicates well & has great geotechnical understanding, along with desire to progress whilst working on multiple projects.
In this role you will be working with a future driven team to collaborate on the production of design and construction drawings, & delivery on time as well as meeting client quality expectations.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Construction Superintendent within the Geotechnical industry, looking for a role that is team focused with development opportunities and you will want to further your career and increase responsibility over time as a vital part of the business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Superintendent to join a company with exciting growth plans where you can progress your career whilst working across technically challenging and varied construction projects.
* Assuring that all projects and Company Safety Requirements are met
* Attending and contributing to site meetings, safety meetings, safety audits and programme meetings
* Monitoring and completing equipment inspection reports and taking corrective action as needed
* Working effectively with Field Engineers, Project Managers and Construction Managers
* Experienced in a Project Superintendent role and experience on multiple sites
* Geotechnical expereince preferred and operating specialty equipment is a plus
* Local Houston or commutable cities / towns
* Valid Drivers License
* Excellent communication skills to coordinate with internal staff, subcontractors & clients - Fluent in English
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.