Bath - Hybrid (Once Training is Complete)
Up to £30,000 DOE + Healthcare + Life Assurance 3x salary + Pension Scheme + 25 days holiday (plus 8 days bank holiday) + Income protection/Sickness pay
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Graduate to join a well-established Marine Technology specialist offering autonomy and progression in an interesting and varied role.
This globally recognised Marine Engineering company provide specialist infrastructure and technology services and are listed on the UK stock market. They are growing exponentially and are looking to make several hires into their Quality & Customer Services Team.
In this role you will provide support to multiple teams across the business, managers and key stakeholders as the sole contact for all documentation configuration management requirements. You will be responsible for managing orders and requests via internal product management systems, chair weekly meetings and publishing company documents.
The ideal candidate will be a recent Graduate or have previous experience in a similar role and be confident multitasking, supporting multiple projects at once. Experience with SharePoint, Teams, Word, PowerPoint and Excel are required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and develop professionally in a cutting edge maritime technology specialist.
- Supporting Internal Teams, Managers and Key Stakeholders
- Preparing documents & reports for Teams across the Business
- Organising requests and orders for the Engineering Team
- Publishing company documents
- General system housekeeping and improvements
- Office Based, Mon Fri
- Recent Graduate in Engineering, IT, Business Studies or similar
- Previous experience in a Configuration Controller/Project Administrator role or similar would be beneficial
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Experience in SharePoint, Office365, Adobe Acrobat Pro & Adobe Illustrator
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work on multiple project concurrently
Reference Number: BBBH204467A
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nina-Rose Cunliffe at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.