Graduate Design Engineer
Up to £25k
Excellent opportunity for a sales person to join a rapidly growing business who have plans to double in size over the next 5 years offering full product training and fantastic scope to progress your career within the business.
Do you have a knowledge of the UK construction market? Are you looking for a company where you will have the chance to build a successful career with excellent opportunities for progression?
This company are a well established supplier of a range of bespoke products to the Civil Engineering / Construction sector. They have experienced an impressive period of growth over the past couple of years and have ambitious plans to continue this moving forward aiming to double turnover across the next 5 years. As a result, they are looking for a Graduate Design Engineer to join their team.
Within this role you will be reporting to the Principal/Senior Design Engineer (geotechnical) and will be part of the Engineering Department working on a variety of civil and geotechnical projects. The role will involve undertaking relevant design calculations for the different applications using Geosynthetics systems.
The Graduate Design Engineer would also contact consultant engineers/architects and contractors to discuss solutions/designs with a view to gaining specifications and promoting new solutions with Geosynthetics.
This role ill suit somebody who is ambitious, has brilliant comms and motivated to progress their career.
- To produce relevant geotechnical design calculations, drawings and relevant documents
- Discussing projects/solutions and designs with customers to provide technical solutions
- Contact consultant engineers and civil engineering contractors with a view to gaining specifications and promoting the product range
- BEng or MEng Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering or similar discipline
- Preferable 1 or 2 years of relevant experience in a Geotechnical role
- Interest or knowledge of soil mechanics
- To read technical drawings to ascertain customer requirements
Reference Number: BBBH160802
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tom Sturdy at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.