Graduate/Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
Liverpool (Commutable from St Helens, Warrington, Chester)
£25000-£30,000 + Training + Progression + Benefits
Working hours, 37.5 hours/week, some flexitime on start/finish. Early Friday finish
Are you graduate/HND Mechanical Engineer looking for a role where you will be developed to play an integral part in designing key precision components for use globally in the pharmaceutical sector?
This is a great opportunity for someone to be involved in a full design and product development role right from concept to ship out. The product is made on site in a fantastic modern purpose built site.
The company is growing and expanding into new products so training and progression is available.
The company itself is a world-leader in the design of specialist products to the pharmaceutical sector.
The role will involve working in a small team on both tweaking existing designs and longer term bringing new products to market. Also design focused this is a varied hands on product development role so you will also get involved with testing, quality and customer interaction.
- Full time role within manufacturing products to the pharmacuitical market
- Mechanical Design Engineer using solidworks
- Full product lifecycle; Designing, testing /quality processes and liaising with clients
- Graduate/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Ideally one years experience, either post study or a placement year
- 3D design experience, ideally using solidworks
- CAD Modelling and some knowledge of geometric tolerancing preferred.
- Eligible to work in the UK on a full time permanent basis.
Reference Number: BBBH186250
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.