Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
$70,000 - $90,000 + Training & Career progression to become a Professional Engineer + Bonuses + 401(k) + 10 Days PTO + Great Healthcare, Dental, Vision Package
Are you an Electrical Engineering Graduate looking to start your career in the Construction industry for a leading organization offering full industry training to acquire your PE license along with structured career progression?
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of a fantastic organization and develop as a Design Engineer whilst working on some of the most exciting projects in Texas.
This growing company specializes in designing MEP/HVAC systems for commercial projects. Due to their long-term expansion plans, they are looking for an Electrical Designer to be the technical expert within their diverse projects, funding you to complete your PE license, which grants you the opportunity to further progress your career.
This is a fantastic first job where you will receive training from industry experts to allow you to develop as a Designer and become a licensed PE. Within this position, you will be based in both the office and in the field, where you will be responsible for designing construction documents, producing electrical schematics and drawings, handling RFI documents, and liaising with the clients and architects to meet project requirements.
This an excellent opportunity for someone with a degree in Engineering from an electrical background, who wants to secure their PE license, and progress within a company that actively develops its employees, whilst working across technically challenging commercial construction projects.
- Be the technical expert for MEP/HVAC systems within commercial projects
- Design electrical systems, liaise with site staff, and conduct site visits
- Office/field based work split 60%/40%, all projects within 100 miles of office
- $70,000 - $90,000 + Training & Career progression + Bonuses + 401(k) + Great Healthcare, Dental, Vision Package
- College graduate or EIT from an electrical background
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Aspirations to become a Professional Engineer
Keywords: Construction, Civil, Engineering, Commercial, MEP, HVAC, Project, Engineer, Professional Engineer, EIT, Electrical, Architect, Mechanical, Design, Graduate