Graduate Quantity Surveyor
£28,000-32,000+ Training in Water Projects+ Progression
Are you an aspiring Quantity Surveyor with a degree in civil engineering, construction management or quantity surveying?
Do you want to gain experience in the Water industry and are looking to climb up the ladder by entering into a position within a leading UK consultancy that has recently secured multimillion pound contracts with major environmental organisations and water suppliers?
This company has expanded over recent years to cover everything from Water and Utilities consultancy to Renewable Energy plant services and recruitment. They have employees across the UK and are now looking to bring a number of new Quantity Surveyors into the business at all levels to support the work they do in the Water industry.
In this role you will be working closely with the company's Project Engineering team across various projects and major clients to provide cost management services and pre-contract estimating as well as developing bills of quantities.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant professional qualification in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to leave their mark on major high-value Water projects across England while also having the opportunity to immerse themselves in projects of a wide variety where no day or week will ever be the same.
* Estimating including surveying, measurement, developing bill of quantities and procurement management
* Administering construction contracts, this involves preparing payment certificates, managing variations (changes) to the project scope, and ensuring that all parties adhere to the terms and conditions of the contract.
* Managing work packages and reporting for cost budgets and appraisal
* Tendering process by preparing and sending out tender documents to subcontractors and suppliers.
*Evaluate the received bids or proposals, ensuring that they are competitive and compliant with project requirements.
* Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Civil Engineering
* Full UK driving license and comfortable with travel
Reference Number: BBBH198045
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophia Din at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.