Graduate Recruitment Consultant + progression + Full Training - no experience required
Hammersmith, London, Luxury Offices
£24,000 starting salary + commission (uncapped)
25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Year 1 Realistic Earnings: £35,000+
Year 2 Realistic Earnings: £60,000+
Year 3 Realistic Earnings: £100,000+
IMMEDIATE & 2023 GRADUATE START DATES AVAILABLE
Are you looking for a career with uncapped earning potential, progression routes to management & a great social team? We're looking for ambitious, motivated and career-driven people to join our Hammersmith Office.
This role is ideal for anyone looking to start in an entry level role and develop to be a future leader in the business who will have a big input on growing our new London Branch.
Rise - So Far
2022 has seen the opening of our London and Manchester branches after building a multimillion-pound buinsess in the Bristol head office. We specialise in Technical & Engineering Recruitment, with specialist teams in Energy, Engineering, Construction, Tech and Scientific marketplaces. Since opening in 2005 as a 3-person start up, we have now developed business across the UK, Europe, USA and even launched our Canada division this month! Over the past 12 months we have had a full office refurb in Bristol & opened new luxury offices in London and Manchester, with Miami and Toronto offices opening very soon!
We've never had so many exciting opportunities and are looking to bring great people into the business who will add value, collaborate and be part of making Rise a great place to work and the leading technical recruiter in every location. If you want to kickstart your career in recruitment, we want to hear from you.
What is the role of a recruitment consultant?
- Build client relationships with leading companies
- Sales & understanding your client's business needs
- Use different tools to source the best talent available on the market
- Interview candidates to ensure they align with your client's talent requirements
- Prepare candidates for interviews, negotiate their salaries and place them with your clients
What's in it for you?
- Career development plans with clear progression through to management and Director roles within Rise
- Awarded training programme designed for all levels of experience
- Uncapped commission up to 40% on top of your starting salary
- Weekly & monthly incentives
- Sports teams and events
- Social environment with loads of events and parties throughout the year
- International development & opportunities
- You will be joining one of the fastest-growing technical recruitment agencies
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated graduates/junior sales professionals
- Financially motivated - average first-year earnings £35-45k+
- Someone who is confident, organised and can easily build relationships
- An individual with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Competitive background and resilient mindset
- Ambitions to be a significant part of the business in the future
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Keywords: Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Renewables Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Business Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, US Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, European Recruitment, Canada Recruitment Consultant