Associate Recruitment Consultant - Full Training - No Experience Required
£21,000 - £22,000 starting salary + uncapped commission (Realistic first year earnings £35k+)
Bristol City Centre
Immediate and summer graduation start dates available
Are you a career-driven graduate looking for a challenging and rewarding role with high earning potential? We are currently seeking highly motivated and ambitious graduates to join our team in Bristol.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, identifying and recruiting top talent for your clients businesses, closing deals and contributing to the growth of the company.
We specialise in Technical & Engineering Recruitment; with dedicated teams in Energy, Engineering, Construction, Tech and Scientific marketplaces. Since opening in 2005 as a 3-person start up, we have now developed business across the UK, Europe, USA and launched our Canada division in 2022! Over the past 18 months we have had a full office refurb in Bristol & opened new luxury offices in London and Manchester, with Miami and Toronto offices opening very soon there are international opportunities available too!
We've never had so many exciting opportunities and are looking to bring great people into the business who will add value, collaborate and be part of making Rise a great place to work and the leading technical recruiter in every location. If you want to kickstart your career in recruitment, we want to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
* Highly motivated graduates/junior sales professionals
* Financially motivated - average first-year earnings £35-45k+
* Someone who is confident, organised and can easily build relationships
* An individual with an entrepreneurial attitude
* Competitive and resilient mindset
* Ambitions to be a significant part of the business in the future
What's in it for you?
* Career development plans with clear progression through to Director roles within Rise
* Awarded training programme designed for all levels of experience
* Uncapped commission up to 40% on top of your starting salary
* Weekly & monthly incentives
* Sports teams and events
* Social environment with loads of events and parties throughout the year
* International development & opportunities
* You will be joining one of the fastest-growing technical recruitment agencies
What is the role of a recruitment consultant?
* Build client relationships with leading companies within the Energy market
* Sales & understanding your client's business needs
* Use different tools to source the best talent available on the market
* Interview candidates to ensure they align with your client's talent requirements
* Prepare candidates for interviews, negotiate their salaries and place them with your clients
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Keywords: Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Renewables Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Business Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, US Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, European Recruitment, Canada Recruitment Consultant