Graduate Sales Manager/Product Specialist (Renewables)
£20,000 - £27,000 + Hybrid + Crazy Commission Scheme + Bonus + Progression + Fuel Card/Allowance
Are you a graduate from a engineering or renewables background looking to kick start their career with a great opportunity. Or a sales person with knowledge in the industry but looking to take a bit more responsibility?
Do you want to earn anywhere from £400 - £1000 commission PER WEEK with this renewables company who's 5% take home commission structure can see you triple your monthly pay?
This growing renewables company are looking for young sales persons or graduates within the renewables/engineering industry who are ambitious enough to drive the companies sales to new hights as they take over the renewable industry.
The company specialises in the installation of renewable home solutions, predominantly in domestic properties across Harpenden and its surrounding areas. They are currently going through a period of exciting growth, with plans to expand the team and increase their influence across the UK. The company is looking for an ambitious individual who will be responsible for pushing the company forward, by generating new business and providing a quality service.
In this role you will be responsible for the sales and future growth of the business. You will be following up on customer leads by selling the company's service and negotiating the benefits of converting to renewable energy products. Once interest has been established, this role will also include visiting the customer's properties and creating quotations for potential future projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and build a successful career with the renewable energy industry.
- Junior/Graduate Business Development Executive
- Following on customer leads, generating business and creating quotations for future projects
- Selling predominantly solar and heat pump installations in domestic properties
- Excellent commission structure, earning 5% of each sale generated (Capped)
- Field based/Hybrid across Harpenden and its surrounding areas.
- Graduate in construction, engineering or renewable studies
- Previous sales experience, with a proven track record
- Experience within the construction, engineering or renewable industries
- Great customer service skills
- Highly Organised
- UK Drivers License
- Owns Car
- Ambitious, and excited to take the reins of the sales of the business