Associate Sales + Recruitment Consultant - Join Our Growing Team in Manchester's Northern Quarter
Location: Manchester, Northern Quarter
Salary: £22,000 (Realistic Earnings: Year 1 - £35,000+, Year 2 - £60,000+, Year 3 - £80,000+)
Quick Progression + Excellent Commission (Uncapped - up to 40%) + Social and Empowered Environment + International Opportunities + ED&I, Charity, Community & Mental Health Initiatives + weekly, monthly & quarterly incentives.
Are you goal-driven, ambitious and passionate about building your career? Recruitment is best suited to those who thrive in a fast-paced and sales-driven role.
If you are looking to be rewarded for hard work through an industry-leading commission structure and progression opportunities to leadership and Director level roles, recruitment could be an amazing career for you!
We are looking for those who are going to be part of a high-performing team as we expand into our new luxury office in Manchester's Northern Quarter! As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Rise, your tenacity and drive will be the keys to unlocking a world of opportunities. You'll find the opportunities of a start-up with the backing and foundations of our multimillion-pound business in Bristol.
Who We Are:
Rise Technical Recruitment is a leading technical recruitment agency with a significant presence across the UK, US, and Europe. We specialise across Engineering, Technology, Construction, Energy, and the Public Sector markets. Since our humble beginnings as a start-up in 2005, we have evolved into an international specialist technical recruiter, driven by our mission to positively change lives through the power of highly motivated resources.
At Rise, we believe the culture is a byproduct of the incredible people that work here, with a similar set of values and motivations. We look for ambitious, positive, honest individuals who have a passion for self-development and celebrate success.
* Opportunity to progress from trainee to director level roles
* Opportunity to earn quarterly pay rises for your basic salary, on top of the commission
* Awarded training & guidance to achieve results
* Industry leading commission (10-40% of everything that you invoice)
* Bonuses and incentives, weekly, monthly and quarterly
* Flexible and empowered environment
* More fun, less politics
* Social environment with awards and events
* Offices in Bristol, London and Manchester; with Miami, Austin and Toronto opening soon
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant (360 role), you will play a pivotal role in our mission to positively impact the lives of both candidates and clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Sales, cold-calling, building business relationships & winning clients.
- Building and nurturing long-term client relationships, creating a strong client base.
- Proactively headhunting high-quality candidates for various technical roles.
- Managing the entire recruitment process, from initial contact to successful placement.
- Going the extra mile to provide outstanding service to both clients and candidates.
- Making a difference by adding value to our clients' businesses, or helping candidates find their dream roles.
What We Look For:
We are seeking individuals who embody our values and have the determination to succeed. If you resonate with the following qualities, we want to hear from you:
- Driven, tenacious, and passionate about reaching their goals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resilience and a strong desire to reach your full potential.
- Career-driven with an passion for self-development
- Determined and winners mindset
- Team player
- Resilient and optimistic
- Results and high performance driven
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity and inclusion. We actively support charity, community, and mental health initiatives to make a positive impact on society.