Graduate/Junior Design & Technical Support Engineer
Grantham-Commutable from Nottingham, Skegness, Peterborough, Lincoln, Doncaster
£23-25K plus training plus benefits
Do you have NVQ/HNC/HND/Degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering, plus knowledge of 2D CAD and are looking for a varied position offering excellent training and future progression?
This is a graduate/junior level position offering training.
The position is working for a company who work on installation projects for the construction industry, who pride themselves on their excellent training, prestigious project portfolio and low staff turnover.
This role will be based in the design team, providing both design and technical support to the installation projects.
The role would suit someone looking for a position where they can be trained and progressed.
- Full time permanent position working Mon-Fri for a national, well established installation company.
- Designing layouts for installations as well as maintaining the existing library of 2D drawings
- Preparing detailed technical reports in line with British Standards
- Liaising externally with suppliers, manufacturers and customers and internally with architects and design/project managers
- Suitable qualification in Mechanical or Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of 2D CAD
- UK driving licence and good written/spoken English
Reference Number: BBBH183325
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.