Graduate Technical Detailer
Cwmbran, South Wales (Commutable from: Pontypool, Newport, Raglan, Newbridge, Abergavenny, and Caerphilly)
£22,000 - £25,000 + Training + Progression + Overtime + Pension Scheme + Benefits
Are you a recent Engineering graduate with AutoCAD experience, looking to join an industry leading company, where you will receive full training with great future development opportunities?
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your design career within a well-established business, who heavily invest in their staff through ongoing training and clear routes of progression.
This company work with a range of commercial and domestic clients within the structural / construction industry. They are have grown from strength to strength and are now looking to bring on a Junior Technical Detailer to join their team and learn the industry.
This role would suit a recent graduate, or similar, from an Engineering background, looking for a CAD design based role within a stable company offering clear routes of progression.
- Prepare and follow drawings using AutoCAD, logging all information correctly for clients
- Calculating the loads on product by analysing technical drawings supplied by architects and structural engineers
- Price specifications of products for individual clients
- Display good customer service and communication with clients
- Full training provided
- Engineering related degree (or similar)
- AutoCAD experience
- Any Solidworks experience would be preferable (full training will be provided if not)
- Looking for lots of training and career progression
Reference Number: BBBH160497
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.