Graduate Recruitment Consultant (USA Energy Market) - Full Training Provided (no experience required)
Immediate start dates & 2023 graduation start dates available
Location: Bristol City Centre Office
Salary: £21,000 starting salary + Uncapped Commission (Up to 40%)
Days: Monday - Friday + 25 days annual leave (+bank holidays)
Markets: USA Energy & Tech Markets
Year 1 Realistic Earnings: £45,000+
Year 2 Realistic Earnings: £60,000+
Year 3 Realistic Earnings: £100,000+
Are you looking for a career with incredible earning potential, progression routes to Director roles & a great social team?
We are looking for ambitious, motivated and goal-driven Graduates to join our rapidly growing USA Team based here in our Bristol office. You'll need to be motivated by commission, progression and positively impacting people. Our US team is currently our fasted growing & most lucrative market and we're looking for those with drive and resilience to build a career with us as we project huge growth for the team.
After full training, you'll start by building your client base through fast-paced sales, cold/warm calls and various marketing techniques. You'll get to understand your clients recruitment needs and find great candidates for them.
Rise - So Far
We specialise in Technical & Engineering Recruitment, with specialist teams in Energy, Engineering, Construction, Tech and Scientific marketplaces. Since opening in 2005 as a 3-person start up, we have now developed business across the UK, Europe, USA and even launched our Canada division in November! Over the past 12 months we have had a full office refurb in Bristol & opened new luxury offices in London and Manchester, with Miami and Toronto offices opening very soon!
We've never had so many exciting opportunities and are looking to bring great people into the business who will add value, collaborate and be part of making Rise a great place to work and the leading technical recruiter in every location. If you want to kickstart your career in recruitment, we want to hear from you.
What is the role of a recruitment consultant?
- Build client relationships with leading companies
- Sales driven business development through cold calls, emails and marketing techniques
- Gain understanding of your client's business needs
- Use different tools to source the best talent available on the market
- Interview candidates to ensure they align with your client's talent requirements
- Prepare candidates for interviews, negotiate their salaries and place them with your clients
- Hours: Monday - Thursday 10:30am - 7pm & Fridays 8am-4pm
What's in it for you?
- Career development plans with clear progression through to Director roles within Rise
- Awarded training programme designed for all levels of experience
- Massivley increase your earnings with uncapped commission up to 40% on top of your starting salary
- Weekly & monthly incentives
- Sports teams and events
- Social environment with loads of events and parties throughout the year
- International development & opportunities
- You will be joining one of the fastest-growing technical recruitment agencies
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated graduates/junior sales professionals/ those keen to excel in a sales driven role
- Financially motivated - average first-year earnings £35-45k+
- Someone who is confident, organised and can easily build relationships
- An individual with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Competitive team player and resilient mindset
- Ambitions to be a significant part of the business in the future
To Apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now' or contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Keywords: Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Renewables Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Business Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, US Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, European Recruitment, Canada Recruitment Consultant