Hardware Engineer (m/f/d)
Commutable from Stuttgart, Tübingen, Ludwigsburg, Esslingen, Böblingen, Pforzheim, Reutlingen
Up to €100,000 + Bonus + Pension + 30 Days Holiday + Hybrid Working + Training + Canteen + Job Bike
Are you somebody who has completed an academic degree related to electronics design, has experience designing industrial electronics, and are looking for an opportunity to work for one of the world's most well-known companies in the field of innovative technology and engineering solutions?
This is a chance for you to make your own impact on technology used for industrial and defence applications.
Looking to continue their growth and maintain their status, my client are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join their highly skilled Electronic and Software division.
In this role, you are responsible for developing, verifying, and qualifying production-ready analog, digital, and mixed-signal hardware designs. This will involve selecting the correct components, creating circuit diagrams as well as PCB layouts for electronics with Electronic CAD. The successful candidate will be supported with onboarding training and have the opportunity to grow and progress within the business.
This role would suit somebody who has successfully completed an academic degree related to electronics design, and has some experience in designing industrial electronics throughout the life cycle.
- Develop, verify, and qualify production-ready hardware designs for use in electronically controlled continuous valves.
- Develop and evaluate new design concepts, from idea to prototype.
- Maintain contact with other departments related to electronics design, especially embedded software, test, product development and qualification.
- Mentor for internal student education programme.
- Successfully completed an academic degree related to electronics design.
- Industry experience in successful design of industrial electronics throughout the lifecycle.
- Experience in electronics for hydraulics and Electronic CAD.
- Very good knowledge of English and German.
Reference Number: BBBH202596
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alexandra House at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment GmbH acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.