Head of Commercial Sales (Solar)
Haywards Heath, Sussex
£55,000 + OTE + Private Healthcare + 23 days Holiday Package + Company Car / Car Allowance + Hybrid Working + Progression + Pension
Are you an enthusiastic and proactive sales person who is looking to join a growing company within the constantly evolving renewables industry.
Due to significant growth of the company they are now looking to expand their work into the commercial sector with the addition of an experienced sales person. This role will have a particular focus on the Solar sector however the company also specialise in other types of Renewable Energy such as EV Charging.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in commercial sales within the solar sector and have a strong passion for renewables. Within the role you will have the opportunity to develop and execute strategic sales initiatives with the intention of expanding the company's commercial presence within the renewables sector.
This is a great opportunity to join a company experiencing high levels of growth in an innovative sector where you will have the opportunity to earn excellent commission as the company increases its revenue and presence within the commercial Solar and EV market.
- Develop and execute specific strategies to enhance the companies presence and revenue within the commercial Solar PV sector
- Maintain and develop relationships with commercial clients to generate sales opportunities
- Element of travel involved to meet clients on site to close deals and develop relationships
- At least two years of experience in selling commercial Solar PV systems
- Strong network of contacts within the Solar PV Sector
- Drivers license and willingness to travel where required
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Norton at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed