Head of Engineering
Herefordshire, Commutable from Ross-on-Wye, Hereford, Gloucester, Worcester,
£70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Pension + Staff Discount Schemes
Are you an Engineering Manager looking to work for a market leading FMCG manufacturing company?
Established over 100 years ago, the company are market leaders and innovators who boast the most efficient and modern factory sites throughout the UK and Europe. They are recognised as the go-to company in the food sector and pride themselves on offering extensive employee development and career prospects.
Due to company growth they are actively looking for an Engineering Manager. Within this role you will be responsible for health & safety and security of the engineering function, help drive overall site improvements in the areas of engineering & operational performance, personal and food safety standards.
This role would suit an individual looking to join a company where they will be invested in and play an active role in contributing to the company's overall success and growth plans.
- Within this role you will report directly to the Operations Director. You will be responsible for but not limited to implementing maintenance systems including PPMs, drawing and implanting training plans, manage capex projects, contractor control, continuous improvement.
- 5hrs per week, core hours 10am to 4pm
- Experienced Engineering, Manufacturing, Maintenance/Production Manager
- Mechanical/Electrical background
- IOSH or equivalent safety qualification
- Lean manufacturing and Root Cause Analysis
Reference Number: BBBH213716
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.