Health & Safety Advisor
€30-€40k (dependent on experience) + Healthcare plan + 5% pension + Holiday + Training & Development + Progression
Monday - Friday days (early finish Friday)
Ireland ( can be based near Tyholland, Co. Monaghan or Carbury, Co. Kildare)
Excellent opportunity for a Health & Safety advisor to join a fantastic company in a role that offers fantastic training, development & progression opportunities.
This well-established and continually expanding company have a fantastic reputation within their industry and operate across multiple locations. They have a global client base & due to continued expansion they are now looking for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
Within this role you will be part of a successful and passionate Health & Safety Team & you will strive to ensure compliance & best practice is followed across all sites. You will be involved in Risk assessments, audits, accident reporting, sustainability programmes & environment improvement plans in a Monday to Friday days based role.
This varied and challenging position. You will be required to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment to achieve the required HSEQ outcomes & will be required to travel to different sites from time to time so a driving license & the ability to to travel occasionally are essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health & Safety Advisor looking for the next exciting step in their career with a company who offers long term progression opportunities & a great work life balance alongside a great salary & benefits package.
- General SHEQ support for efficient running of the sites
- Updating Health & safety policies, producing reports & Health and Safety related documents & conducting related training
- Carry out risk assessments, accident investigation & audits
- Follow up corrective actions to ensure they are implemented &complied wit
- Sustainability programmes and environmental improvement plans
- IT literate
- The ability to champion Health & safety policies and to engage with and influence a workforce to achieve improvements
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Suitably qualified with experience of working in a health and safety role ( ideally within the food industry)
- To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
- Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.