Health and Safety advisor (Renewables)
Field based position (Covering - Sheffield, Barnsley, Hull, Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, York and surrounding areas)
Circa £37,000 + £5,000 EV Car Allowance + On Target Bonus Of 15% + 9% flex pay + All Travel Expenses Paid + Pension + Healthcare Plan + Private Medical Insurance + Life Assurance + Dental Insurance + Energy Tariff Discount + workplace ISA + Travel Insurance + Full Benefits Package
Are you a Health and Safety professional looking to join a market leading company to help tackle the UKs climate crisis while progressing in your career?
On offer is the opportunity to join one of the most thriving energy companies within the UK that are expanding into the renewable energy market to change the world, with an excellent employee wellbeing programme they invest in their staff. The progression within this role can take you further in the growing company into management positions.
This company is working with local councils and housing associations to offer a fully managed solution to energy efficiency upgrades to help decarbonise homes and help tackle fuel poverty.
In this position you will be an integral member of the team ensuring all levels of health and safety are being adhered to. Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager and visiting sites 3-4 times a week making sure the activities on sites are being carried out safely.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that is NEBOSH qualified and has a passion for health and safety, with experience in the technical safety risk frameworks. It would be advantageous if you have worked on retrofit sites or have experience in renewable energy.
- Supporting Health and Safety manager and the wider operational business to ensure all aspects of work is managed and delivered within requirements.
- Managing and completing site projects and inspections.
- Reviewing and updating business risk assessments.
- Visiting sites 3-4 times a week encouraging safety observation and hazard supporting.
- Is NEBOSH certified
- Have experience working on site projects carrying out the health and safety checks.
- Looking to join an industry leading company to tackle fuel poverty in the UK.
- Problem solving skills understanding the challenges people face on projects.
- Member of IOSH, IIRSM or equivalent body.
Reference Number: BBBH179964
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kitty Whitehead at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.