Health & Safety Lead - Production/Manufacturing (Progression)
£40'000 (DOE) +Car Allowance + Expenses + Fuel + Healthcare plan + pension + Holiday + Training & Development + Progression
Monday - Friday
UK - Can be based in East Yorkshire, East Lothian or Somerset
Excellent opportunity for a Health & Safety Lead to join a fantastic company in a role that offers training, development & long term progression opportunities.
This well-established and continually expanding company have a great reputation within their industry and operate across multiple locations. They have a global client base & due to continued expansion they are now looking for an experienced Health & Safety Lead to join the team on a permanent basis.
Within this role you will lead a successful and passionate Health & Safety team & you will strive to ensure compliance & best practice is followed across all sites. This is a hands-on role and requires an individual who enjoys interacting on site and can demonstrate the ability to engage and influence at all levels. The Health and Safety Lead will be a motivated Health and Safety professional who will champion and foster a proactive safety culture. You will lead with authority and independence, across multiple sites and teams, to enable them to comply with health and safety legislation and best practices.
This varied and challenging position. You will be required to work independently as well as lead a team in a fast paced environment to achieve the required outcomes & will be required to travel across 5 UK sites, so a driving license & the ability to travel are essential. All expenses will be covered and you can be based near sites in East Yorkshire, East Lothian or Somerset.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Health & Safety professional looking for the next exciting step in their career with a company who offers long term progression opportunities alongside a great salary & benefits package.
* Support and actively participate in developing, implementing and maintaining
health and safety strategy, best practice, safety plans, risk assessments, policies, standards and procedures
* Conduct regular site inspections, monthly Health & safety reviews & training needs across teams & sites
* Support site teams to investigate accidents and incidents, and prepare comprehensive reports detailing the root causes & recommending actions to prevent reoccurrence
* Stay informed about changes in health and safety legislation and industry practice
* A competent Health & Safety Leader with proven experience building, developing, influencing and managing teams to desired standards whilst championing a health & safety culture
* Excellent organisational, prioritisation & problem solving skills
* Suitably qualified with significant experience working in a similar role within production or manufacturing ( ideally within the food industry)
* Full clean driving licence & Valid Passport (no travel restrictions) & the ability to travel to different UK sites when required
* Looking to work for a globally recognised copany who offer long term progression
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sarah Hibberd at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.