Heat Pump Installation Engineer
Hexham (Travel across North East)
£35,000 - £40,000 (DOE) + Van + Fuel Card + Mobile + Tablet + Overtime + Private Healthcare + Excellent Progression + Training Opportunities + Holidays + Pension
Are you a qualified and experienced Heat Pump Engineer? Are you looking to join a company that have been established for 80+ years, hold an excellent reputation and are looking to rapidly grow over the next 12 months?
On offer is the chance to join a rapidly growing renewables division to support and achieve the company's expansion goals. You will have the opportunity to receive fantastic training, tailored to you as an individual, with the potential to progress as the company evolves, alongside a very attractive employee package.
This is a family run business that offer full turnkey solutions and specialise in plumbing, heating and more recently renewable energy. In 2015 they were acquired by a larger group, which is allowing them to work towards extremely exciting plans to develop and grow the business under new management. Their customer base extends to over 10,000 properties from across the North East region, from domestic homes to large scale commercial projects, such as schools, hotels and offices.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Heat Pump Engineer and hold experience installing the systems. You must be comfortable travelling on a daily basis across the North East and working overtime on occasion.
* Installing heat pumps in customer homes / client sites
* Brilliant training / progression opportunities
* Overtime expected (on a rota for standby / emergency call outs)
* Travel expected daily across the North East
* Van and fuel card provided
* 40hr working week - 8am - 4:30pm
* Minimum 3 years experience installing heat pumps
* Should hold an approved recognised trade qualification, i.e. Plumbing NVQ Level 3 or Gas Safe Registered
* F-Gas qualification (desirable)
* Positive attitude, strong team spirit, pride themselves on offering a great customer service
* Full UK Driving License
* Willingness to undertake travel across the North East on a daily basis
*Must be flexible working overtime
Reference Number: BBBH198926
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ella Butterfield at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.