£28,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits
Rushden, Northamptonshire (Commutable from: Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Bedford, and Huntingdon)
Are you from an HR background with good organisational / admin skills, looking for highly varied role within a stable and growing company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-national business where you will be helping to ensure the smooth running of the business and supporting the team at all levels up to and including director level.
This well-established company work within the Engineering industry with their equipment being used on a variety of high profile construction projects worldwide. Due to their continued success, they are now looking for some additional support.
The ideal candidate will have previous HR / Administration experience, with the ability to communicate well with others, and looking for a long, varied term role within a growing business.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the business
- Involved with areas including HR, recruitment, visitors, reception, booking for flights/hotels etc.
- Working in close contact with company directors and engineers alike
- Permanent Monday to Friday, days based role
- Previous Admin experience
- Experience dealing with people in an HR related function
- Any experience with Accounting or Finance would be beneficial (no experience needed)
- Organised and good communicator
Reference Number: BBBH172251
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.