£25-30K plus extensive benefits such as free RAC cover
37.5 Hours/week-some flexibility, early finish Friday
Liverpool (South)-Hybrid working available
Are you an experienced HR Advisor/Officer with strong generalist experience looking for a fast paced permanent role offering variety, job security and excellent, professional working conditions?
The position is with a fast growing manufacturing company supplying into the pharmaceutical market who can offer a degree of flexitime, hybrid working and modern, professional working conditions.
Reporting into the HR Manager this is a pretty autonomous generalist position so would suit someone with experience in a similar role, ideally for an SME business. Although sector knowledge and CIPD qualifications would be ideal, its not essential as long as you have the right working experience.
- Full time permanent role within the manufacturing sector
- Generalist role including employee relations and recruitment.
- Working in a team of 2 (possibly expanding soon) for a growing medium sized business
- Working experience in a generalist HR Advisor or HR Officer type role
- Experience working for an SME business ideally in a technical environment (engineering/construction/utilities etc)
- ER experience supporting investigations, disciplinaries, grievance and absence management
Reference Number: BBBH157158
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.