HR Business Partner
£37,000 - £47,000 + Car Allowance/Car + Benefits
Excellent role on offer for a HR Business Partner to join a rapidly growing firm providing a wealth of services, geared towards providing industry leading technology.
Are you an individual seeking to take the next step in your career and going a unique business? Are you looking for a company offering extensive progression opportunities?
This company provide an array of technology based solutions to their client base. These services include Managed Print, Hosted VoIP Telephony and Telecommunications. Having grown rapidly over recent times and with an impressive order book, they are now looking to recruit a permanent HR Business Partner to join their growing team.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Support the businesses formulation of HR strategies, policies and all aspects of Human Resources.
- Development and grow strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Act as point of contact for employees and managers advising on Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain visibility amongst employees by being an active presence within the regional offices.
- Actively identify gaps, propose, and implement necessary changes to reduce risk by influencing managers to bring forward best solutions, for example challenge organizational structures.
- Provide a systematic recruitment and selection service in order to meet the company's resourcing needs.
- Assist in the creation of accurate job description and person specifications.
- Advise managers on the various methods for filling vacancies and make recommendations.
Provide advice on selection tools
- Manage employee relation formalities ensuring processes are timely, fair and consistent.
- Act as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in people management.
- Training sessions with line managers.
- Manage HR projects.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
This role would therefore ideally be a HR Business Partner with experience working on recruitment, onboarding, employee relations and business strategy. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and have strong organizational skills. You will also be happy to travel when required to the companies different regional offices when required.
On offer is the chance to work on exciting projects for a growing company and take the next step in progressing your career.
*HR Business Partner
*Developing relationships and liaising with stakeholders
*Extensive experience working within Human Resources
*Talented HR Generalist with strong communication skills
*Confident individual who can effectively resolve any issues
Reference Number: BBBH180902
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Alex Hawley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.