HR / Office Manager
£30,000 - £40,000 + Company Benefits
Rushden, Northamptonshire (Commutable from: Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Bedford, and Huntingdon)
Are you from an HR / Office Management background, looking for a highly varied role within a stable and growing company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multi-national business, where you will be the 'go to' person for HR, supporting the team at all level up to and including director level, and ensuring the smooth running of the business.
The company specialises in the engineering industry, with their equipment being used on a variety of high profile construction projects worldwide. Due to their continue success and expansion, they are now looking to fill this brand new role.
The ideal candidate will have HR experience in a position of authority, with good administration skills, looking to play a key part within a growing business.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the business
- Involved with all areas of HR and recruitment support
- Supporting the directors, booking flights/hotels, reception, etc.
- Monday to Friday, office based role
- Previous HR experience in a position of authority
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Good people skills and able to speak with those at all levels of the business
- Any experience working within an engineering environment would be advantageous
Reference Number: BBBH205189
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ellie Yuill at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.