£40,000 - £60,000 + Package
Monday - Friday (Days / 37.5 Hours per week)
Are you a HSE Advisor with a passion for a carbon negative, sustainable future? Are you from a Renewable Energy background and wanting to work for one of the UK's leading companies that specialise in renewable / waste to energy?
My client is a leading Waste to Energy company that has one of the UK's biggest portfolio of Biomass and Waste to Energy Plants.
As an HSE Advisor you will deliver my clients HSE improvement initiatives on O&M sites, and be supporting the HSEQ Manager to ensure that HSE is integral to, and proactively managed throughout, all phases of the project and operations lifecycle and ensuring accurate reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HSE Advisor with prior experience of working to detailed plans, reports, programs, whilst working for a market leading company who is that the forefront of the Renewable Energy sector.
- Delivering of the HSE operations and tactical plan across my clients group of companies & plants
- Delivering site assurance activities, developing front line HSE inspections programme and conducting internal audit activities to demonstrate compliance with ISO Standards & the HSE Management System
- Assisting O&M assets deliver corrective actions, recovery plans and interventions required to ensure compliance with UK regulatory and statutory standards and achieve agreed business outcomes and performance targets that represent industry leading practice.
- HSE Advisor
- Proven experience in an HSE role, working across operating plants
- Looking for a long term career role with a market leading renewable energy company
Keywords: HSE, SHEQ, Advisor, H&S, Health, Safety, Environmental, Cheshire, Chester, Renewables, O&M, Energy, NEBOSH, Biomass, Waste to Energy, Plants, COSHH, PUWER, HSEQ, Engineering, Technical,
Michael George - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - BBBH158233
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Michael George at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.