Competitive Salary + Great benefits + Career progression
Are you a health and safety professional? Are you looking to join a company in an incredibly high growth period with capacity to progress you career?
The company offer turnkey muli sectored construction solutions to many of the leading build clients in the UK. They take projects from inception to completion from design to build & hadnvoer. They have a full order book for the next 5 years and have a reputation for managing and delivering largescale projects.
In this role you will be a key member of the Health and Safety department and largely be based on site overseeing projects ensuring that the health and safety regulations are upheld but also implementing health and safety practice which will make things safer. You will be responsible for delivering health and safety inductions, carrying out audits, create and deliver toolbox talks and have the freedom to improve the management systems by bringing your own ideas. You will need a NEBOSH certificate, have a working knowledge of CDM regulations and be an exceptional communicator.
- Upholding high levels of health and safety standards and practice
- Carry out site inspections
- Create and deliver health and safety inductions and toolbox talks
- Travel required to various sites
- Represent the business at stakeholder meetings
- NEBOSH certificate
- Working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Ability to effectively communicate with people of all levels of seniority
- Full UK/EU driving licence as travel will be required