HV Authorised Engineer-Electricity Distribution Networks
South East England-Home/Field Based Covering a Regional SE England Patch - Sussex, Kent, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire
£44-52K plus vehicle plus benefits, 37.5 hours Mon-Fri
Are you an experienced Engineer with strong knowledge of Electrical Distribution (DNO) Networks looking for a role offering autonomy, a regional patch and variety?
You will be the '2nd' Engineer' for a large and growing utilities company with an excellent reputation for professionalism, and for how they look after and develop their staff,
This will be a varied role covering a South East patch (though not London). Tasks will include undertaking HV Authorised Person activities (Up To 20kV) .
- Full time permanent, home/field based role covering a regional patch with a large national utilities company
- Being the 2nd engineer for DNO networks and undertaking HV Authorised Person activities (Up To 20kV)
- Audit, inspect and maintain LV / HV Assets for the business
- Academic/working background in Electrical or Power Engineering
- Working knowledge of Distribution Network Operator (DNO) Networks
- HV Authorised up to 20kV
Reference Number: BBBH198554
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nick Smith at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.