Improvements and Maintenance Engineer
Northampton: Commutable from: Moulton, Wellingborough, Brixworth, Daventry
£40,000-£45,000 + Bonus Scheme + Health Plan + 8% Pension Contribution
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking to play a big part in the upkeep of facilities and systems, whilst analysing and monitoring current processes to optimise efficiency on the shop floor?
On offer is the chance to join a company that is the number one in its sector, boasting over a hundred years of trading and brilliant service making it a household name.
The company is looking to follow on from their brilliant financial year and continue it into 2023 whilst offering their fantastic internal progression opportunities.
This would suit an Engineer with a formal Engineering qualification level three or above with vision system knowledge, PLC knowledge and some basic Robotic Programming experience, looking to take their career to the next step.
- Technical Improvements: Monitoring and analysing the technical aspects of production installations. (Optimising Efficiency)
- Project Management: Guarantee successful implementation of projects
- Technical Support: Provide Technical Support to onsite engineers, production and maintenance
- Quality, Safety and Health and Environment: QHSE Procedures, Health and Safety policy, Ensure 5S is completed to company standard
- Maintenance and Downtime Support: Support Machine Troubles and ensure reactive maintenance takes place to avoid downtime.
- Formal Engineering Qualification - level 3 or above
- Numatics and Hydraulic competence (build and repair exp)
- Manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Robot programming (basic knowledge)
- PLC knowledge (proven ability to modify)
- Vision system knowledge (proven ability to calibrate & set)
Reference Number: BBBH172545
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Keir Durie at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.