Industrial Engineer (Manufacturing)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you an Industrial Engineer looking to join an international, market leader where you will play a vital role supporting the manufacturing process of their specialist products?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing business working in a modern facility in a Monday-Friday, days based role.
This expanding company are going from strength to strength and are continually investing in the business to ensure they remain at the forefront of their industry.
The role will require you to work with senior management to ensure the manufacturing process runs as smooth as possible and to look to identify and resolve any issues.
This position would suit an Industrial Engineer with manufacturing experience looking to join a growing business at the forefront of their market.
- Management of time allocation between production and warehousing
- Identifying any implementation of best manufacturing practise
- NP involvement regarding process efficiency
- Manufacturing background including CI and lean processes
- Experience creating and managing manufacturing process timings
- Looking to work for a market leader
Click "apply now" or contact Philippa on email@example.com