Installation Electrician (EV)
You can be based anywhere from Birmingham up to Manchester
You can be based in any of the following and the majority of the work will be within: Birmingham, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Stoke on Trent, Sheffield, Manchester, Blackburn, Liverpool
£35,000 to £40,000 + Overtime + Performance related Bonus Scheme + Company Vehicle or Fuel Expensed + Pension + Benefits + Progression
Are you from a background in EV Installation looking to join a rapidly growing company where you can increase your earnings through overtime and a performance related bonus?
On offer is an autonomous role within a company that has industry recognised partners providing solutions and installations of premium quality charge points for high end clientele.
The company were founded on the sole basis of providing premium solutions to residential, commercial and industrial sectors throughout the UK. They are looking to increase their market share and provide a brilliant service for the renewable energy sector as they continue to grow from strength to strength.
This role would suit someone with industry experience or someone looking to get into the industry if you are willing to work your way up and get the relevant qualifications.
- Installing EV charging units into both residential and commercial properties
- Bonus paid put based on performance and number of jobs completed
- Covers mostly the Midlands and areas of Northern England but there is rare staying away.
- You will have the 18 Edition qualification and ideally City and Guilds EV qualification
- If you have NICEIC or NAPIT accreditations or similar membership this would be a distinct advantage however this is not essential
- Looking to join a company that rewards hard work (get out what you put in!)
EV Installation, Electric Vehicle, EV Charging, Commercial Electrician, EV Electrician, Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Birmingham, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Stoke on Trent, Sheffield, Manchester, Blackburn, Liverpool
Reference Number: BBBH151971
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Olly Shone at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.