Installation Field Service Engineer
UK based (covering Kent to Reading region)
£35,000 to £40,000 per annum + Door to Door Pay + Overtime + Bonus + Company Van + Training + Progression opportunities
Are you a skilled and motivated individual with a passion for problem-solving and technical excellence?
My client is a global leader in water and wastewater treatment solutions. Due to company growth and internal promotions they are looking for Installation Field Service Engineers to join the team.
As a Service Engineer, you will play a vital role in ensuring the proper functioning and maintenance of cutting-edge water treatment systems. You will work closely with clients to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues, providing timely and effective solutions.
This role would suit an individual with a strong electrical background, ideally from the water/wastewater industry, looking to join a global company who offer plenty of training and progression opportunities.
- Responsible for undertaking, electrical installation on smaller scale projects and retrofit work, supervising of sub-contractors on large scale projects and supplementing the UK Field service team as and when required, on the complete range of disinfection products and solutions. The work will encompass electrical installation, site supervision, commissioning, maintenance, on-site repairs, inspections, fault finding and making recommendations to external customers as well as internal colleagues.
- Local/regional role with some travel across the UK with occasional nights away, full expenses paid
- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum, door to door pay, overtime, bonus, company van (personal use allowed) , training & progression opportunities
- Apprentice trained/HNC/HND/time served
- Electrical knowledge
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed.
Reference Number: BBBH197395
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.