Installation Manager (Solar PV)
£40,000 - £46,000 + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Travel + Progression + Development + Tablet + Holiday + Pension
Are you a motivated installation manager with experience in Solar PV looking for a new, exciting role within the rapidly-growing renewable energy sector? Apply Now!
Do you want to join an expanding business who boast great customer satisfaction and embark on the opportunity to join the management team; leading and developing those within your team.
This incredible company have been securing new contracts for both domestic and commercial installs all over the South East. In line with their growth, they are looking for an experienced manager/supervisor of Solar PV installers to join them on the journey. They will provide a host of benefits to support your journey into and throughout the company during your time with them.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' hands on experience within the Solar industry, exceptional leadership and communication skills as well as having the ability to quality assure all installs completed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a experienced Solar PV Installer or Installation Manager to join an expanding company, in the highly sought after renewable energy industry, where you will relish challenges but reap opportunities for progression.
- Conduct site surveys, provide support to installation teams and assure high standards of installations across the company.
- Ensure the installation teams follow all relevant regulations, best practice and are aware of any compliance issues.
- Provide excellent man-management skills to ensure the highest standards of installations are completed.
- Communicating with the team to ensure all relevant internal and external information is delivered in a timely and accurate manner and fully understood.
- Implementing changes as necessary to improve working practices, efficiency and sign off on any installations completed by this MCS accredited company.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within Solar PV installations.
- Willingness to travel to all parts of the South East as work dictates the need.
- Motivated individual with high level communication skills.
- Experienced individual in the Solar sector with proven hands on experience.
- Located within the South East, UK.
- Full UK driving license.
Reference Number: BBBH199536
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tyler Lewis at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.