Installation Scheduler (EV Charging)
Bingley, UK (Office Based)
£24,000 Progression & Development Opportunities + Laptop/Tablet + Workwear + Holiday + Pension
Are you an experienced installation scheduler with experience in the renewable energy market? Are you looking for your next career progression opportunity?
Do you want to join an exciting, expanding business who boast great customer journey processes with a customer-first approach; as well as chances to gain valuable training and progression opportunities throughout your time with the business.
This award-winning company are busy securing new contracts for both domestic and large scale commercial installs all over the UK. In line with their growth, they are looking for the next person to join the journey; Could this be you?
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, customer focused and incredibly organised. Renewable energy experience is highly desirable but not essential. Ability and desire to learn and become an EV matter expert is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Installation scheduler to join an expanding company, in the highly sought after renewable energy industry, where you will receive industry specific training and opportunities for progression.
- Organise, schedule and monitor EV installation jobs and call outs across the UK.
- Scheduling, reallocating installers and dealing with potential issues that may arise between installer and customer.
- Providing a first-class customer experience.
- Reacting and prioritising in an extremely timely manor to inbound customer questions.
- Commutable to office in Bingley (Bradford)
- Incredibly organised and skilled communicator.
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual.
- Ability to work well in a team and by yourself.
- Desire to progress within internal operations team.
- Experience/want to learn in renewable energies (EV specifcally)
- Located in North Yorkshire area, specifically Bingley/Bradford area.
Reference Number: BBBH206955
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tyler Lewis at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates