Instrument Maintenance Technician (Days)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Overtime + Training + Development
Selby, North Yorkshire (Commutable from Barlby, Drax, York, Thorne, Castleford, Goole)
Are you an Instrument Maintenance Technician or Industrial Maintenance Electrician, looking to join an well-established manufacturer, who can provide full training on gas turbines and boilers.
Exciting opportunity on offer to become a part of an industry leading manufacturer, as an Instrument Maintenance Technician. This business are going through an exciting growth period and are looking to double headcount in the next 6 months.
This leading food manufacturer and have large plans for expansion, and have recently invested over £80m to match their growth ambitions. They are looking to add an Instrument Maintenance Technician to grow with the company.
In this role you will be responsible for the installation, calibration, testing, pre-commissioning, and commissioning of all instrument equipment processes on site, providing technical direction across the process. You will stroke test of pneumatic, hydraulic, and motor-operated valves. You will carry out fault diagnosis and rectification solutions on LV panels and equipment.
- Instrument Maintenance Technician
- Reactive, Preventive, Electrical installations, Commissioning, Testing, and Calibration of all instrument equipment processes on site.
- Monday to Friday - Days
To apply for this role you must:
- Be a skilled Maintenance Engineer/Instrument Technician/Industrial Electrician
- Have experience in Electrical installations
- Have an electrical qualification
- Have strong fault finding and testing skills.
Maintenance Engineer, Instrument Technician, Instrumentation, Industrial Electrician, electrician, manufacturing, production, electrical, engineering, Barlby, Drax, York, Thorne, Castleford, Goole, Selby, North Yorkshire