Instrument Production Technician - Full Training Provided
$17ph + Overtime + Progression + Full Training Provided + Excellent company benefits + Day Shift
Kansas City, MO
Are you a Instrument Production Technician, looking to take on full training to start a fantastic career in the medical industry, while working for a global and successful manufacturer offering overtime, training and career progression?
On offer is an excellent opportunity to learn on the job from industry experts and progress into a management/coordinator role.
My client is a specialist manufacturer who is renowned for their market leading products in the Medical sector. They are now looking for an Instrument Production Technician to be based near their Kansas City site.
Your main responsibilities will be to take individual parts and begin to build the new diabetes test instruments, you will also be able to take on further training to move into the team that services and repairs current client devices
This job would suit a Instrument Production Technician, looking to take their general tool skills to the next level by taking on full training to become a specialist in medical device production industry with the opportunity to progress there career over time.
- Full Training provided to become an Instrument Production Technician
- Take individual parts and work on building the diabetes test instruments
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Option to progress to become a shift coordinator while also now repairing clients instruments
- Instrument Production Technician looking to start a career in a FDA Approved Lab
- Basic tool skills and previous production experience beneficial
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to learn and progress your skills