Interior Design Graduate
$50,000 to $70,000 + PTO + 401(k) + Health Insurance
Houston, Texas (Commutable from Katy, Pearland, Sugar Land, Kingswood, Spring and Cinco Ranch)
An excellent opportunity to for an Interior Designer Graduate to join an award-winning architecture and interior design firm that are multi-sector and committed to innovative technical excellence located in Houston, Texas.
On offer is the chance to join one of Houston's leading Interior and architectural firms where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development through working with in industry experts.
The company specialize in combining form and function to create sophisticated, fresh and exciting designs within the residential, commercial and hospitality sectors. You could be working on Hotels, Casinos exciting residential projects alike.
In this role you will be working with senior staff to collaborate on the production of design and construction drawings, completing architectural design projects on time as well as meeting client quality expectations
The ideal candidate will be an Interior Designer Graduate or an individual with a few years experience within the industry, looking for a role that is team focused with development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Working within a design team to create clients create their dream designs throughout the United States
* Working on Commercial, Hospitality Design and procurement projects
* Advise on use of space, color schemes, fabrics, fittings and furniture in line with developing clients briefs to achieve budget and design requirements
* Meeting with clients to discuss their requirements and ideas
* Understanding in Commercial and Hospitality design
* Has working knowledge in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office with understanding of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
* Needs to be able to provide a portfolio and design samples
* Excellent communication skills to coordinate with external consultants and internal colleagues
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates