Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
£35,000 + Training, Progression + Great benefits
Excellent opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer with experience working on a number of projects ranging from civil, structural and engineering projects.
The client is an engineering practice comprising of a multidisciplinary team working on a number of projects ranging from retail to education. Combining imagination and structural know how to fulfil and exceed client expectations to design amazing structures. Looking to grow their already large project portfolio with new exciting projects.
In this role you will be carrying out analysis and design of building services system and produce viable solutions within the scope of the design plans, taking into account the constraints, sustainability, cost and safety of the project.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar position within the U.K. working on a number of sites ensuring the production of project deliverables and leading day to day aspects on a range of projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of the team and join a great company looking to grow and develop all elements of business.
- Carrying out site visits and surveys
- Assisting with the management of projects and other team members
- Checking and reviewing of engineering designs and deliverables
- Developing building and mechanical engineering designs
- Experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Engineering Level 6 or equivalent qualification and the Chartered Engineer status, preferably MCIBSE but alternative equivalent acceptable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Experience working in the U.K.
- Growth and development mindset
Reference Number: BBBH186802
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Karina Wright at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.