IT Project Manager
Up to £45,000 + Technical progression + Holiday + Health & Well being benefits
Birmingham - On-site
On offer is a rare opportunity for an IT Manager to join our client who is enriched with a history spanning just shy of 50 years in the hospitality industry. As an integral member of the organisation, you will be responsible for the management and resolution of a wide range of IT projects.
As the ideal candidate, you ideally understand hospitality-specific systems including payment systems and property management systems. Being well seasoned in project management is vital for this role as you will be overseeing the full lifecycle of these processes.
In this role, you will be playing a crucial role in the planning, executing and delivering various projects, ensuring they're completed within scope, budget all while maintaining the quality our client is renowned for.
Being highly motivated and possessing a great sense of pride in your work all the while being passionate about delivering high standards, then this is a brilliant chance for you to get stuck into a new role.
* Supplier management, budget & cost control, project planning, resource management, etc.
* You`ll be accountable for the overall management of all existing IT contracts and suppliers.
* Working closely, and building strong working relationships with our third-party support providers.
What we would like you to have:
* A strong level of experience working in hospitality within a IT environment.
* The understanding of hospitality-specific systems including payment, property management, and point of sale.
* Attention to detail - You take personal pride in the quality of your work and are willing to persevere with a challenging task through to completion.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.