£30'000-£36'000 + Training + Holiday + Pension + some travel + Gym + Hybrid Remote
Macclesfield - Hybrid Remote (3x office / 2x home )
Are you looking to be part of a global leading business offering the chance to finely tune your skills across new and old technology whilst being recognised as the 'go to' 2nd line engineer on site?
This role is great for a 1st or 2nd line engineer who is passionate about learning new technology and wants to do so within a supportive environment working alongside senior engineers that will pass on their knowledge!
The company are global business, spanning 3 continents, specialising in solutions that have application into all industries worldwide! Having been around for almost a century, this company have continued to grow and expand into new markets, they are now focused internally at their central IT infrastructure and in doing so is rolling out new technology projects including an Azure Cloud.
Classified as the 'go to' expert with 2nd line support but supported by a wider IT teams, you will be responsible for supporting the business working across multiple modern and legacy infrastructure technologies as an escalation point from the service desk. Duties will include, supporting UK and some of Europe (English speaking), occasional UK travel, Active Directory, Windows, network fundamentals, backups, Anti-virus, hardware, ITIL, 365, virtual environment, cloud, Intune and more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and growing company where you will have the chance to develop and learn new skills and take a step into a diverse and rewarding career.
* Experienced in either 1st of 2nd line support
* Active directory knowledge
* Understanding of basic networking fundamentals ( LAN, WAN and Switches)
* Server administration knowledge
* Is happy to occasionally travel within the UK and very occasionally Europe)
* Fully UK driving license (car provided or expenses on own car)
* Become the 'go to' 2nd line support engineer (supported by a wider UK IT team)
* Supporting a wide range of technologies (Old and new)
* Microsoft environment - Active Directory , Windows, DNS.
* Backups, Hardware, Network fundamentals (LAN, WAN, Switches) , ITIL, Office 365.
* Exposure and training in Azure Cloud / Intune
* Remote and face to face support across multiple sites
* Occasional travel (UK and very occasionally Europe)
* Hybrid remote working (3 days in 2 days at home)
Reference Number: BBBH177413
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now"
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.