I.T Systems & Network Administrator Junior
£28,00 - £32,000 + Holidays + Training + Hybrid + Pension
An amazing chance for an I.T Systems & Network Administrator Junior to develop in a market leading and well established company in an exciting role, where you will be integral on making sure the I.T Infrastructure is being run efficiently.
On offer is a role where you will be able to develop and challenge yourself with long - term career prospect.
The company is a privately owned design agency and market leaders with several offices worldwide. They are an award winning company working alongside the biggest companies throughout the world. Due to organic growth, they are now looking for an I.T Systems & Networks Administrator Junior to join their London team.
In this role you will be working closely to support the I.T team, using Apple Mac applications such as Jamf Cloud. You will be tasked with solving issues such as routing, networking and general I.T hardware issues.
On offer is a chance to be trained, developed and be involved in future progression. Also, this will be a chance to work in a hybrid role once you have had the chance to settle in.
The ideal candidate must have worked in a MAC environment in where they have experience using applications such as Jamf, MAC OS and iOS.
Culture is very important, as they are looking for someone who will be able to fit into their fun, vibrant, hardworking and ambitious team.
- Providing I.T. administrative support to all agency departments working as part of the global I.T. team.
- Ensuring the smooth, productive and efficient running of the companies I.T infrastructure from server maintenance to supporting single users to network
- Providing support to different locations remotely if required
- Maintaining and managing various Networks, Servers and Saas solutions
- Reporting back to I.T seniors
- Has a desire to be trained and get involved with networking
- Must have previous experience working in a Mac environment.
- Has a good understanding with Jamf / Jamf pro
- Experience in a design agency would be preferable
- A credible knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Minimum of 2 years I.T experience
Reference Number: BBBH154828
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Mo Islam at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.