$80'000-$123'000 + Pay rises + Medical + 4-week PTO + Flexi work + Vison + No weekend work
Jacksonville, FL - Hybrid Remote (in office occasionally)
Are you a seasoned IT professional with a strong passion for technology compliance, seeking a career transition into a role entirely dedicated to compliance assurance within a nationally renowned organization?
This role allows you to take charge of IT operations solely from a compliance perspective, providing exceptional work-life balance and away from typical 'hands on' IT and technology support!
This industry leading organization are renowned nationally for their contribution to the Florida state and are known for their customer and also staff centric approach which has in-turn made them the company they are today.
Joining a well-established team, you will sit alongside the IT team as a support system across the entirety of IT infrastructure, technology and compliance. Core standards include the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) as well as standalone regulations such as CIP, FACTA, HIPAA, PCI DSS. You will carry out detailed compliance reviews across network, server, storage, backup & recovery, telecommunications, database, information security and end-user compute devices in accordance to these regulations.
This role is perfect for someone looking for a slight chance in career direction where you will become an expert across IT and technology compliance.
* Technology Team Leader (compliance assurance)
* Standards; National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), CIP, FACTA, HIPAA, PCI DSS.
* Compliance reviews across network, server, storage, backup & recovery, telecommunications, database, information security and end-user compute devices
* Covering areas such as Cyber / Data protection / payment protection and more!
* Monday to Friday work only (No weekend or out of hour cover)
* Hybrid remote (Mainly remote)
* Some knowledge of leadership or management
* Some knowledge of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
* Some knowledge of technology standard - CIP, FACTA, HIPAA, PCI DSS would be advantageous
* Skilled across network, server, storage, backup & recovery, telecommunications, database, information security and end-user compute devices
* Must be a US citizen or green card holder
* Happy to come into the office occasionally when required from projects (Mainly fully remote)
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Richard Leng at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.