IT Training Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + Holidays + Flexibility + Pension
An amazing opportunity for an established IT Training Manager to develop in an established and growing company in an exiting role, where you will be responsible for assessing and determining the clients training a development needs specific to technology used.
On offer is a role where you will be able to develop and challenge yourself with long - term career prospects. This is a chance to be able to challenge your experience and progress in the role. This will be a role where you will be expected to help customers office 3 days a week and the remaining 2 days with the client. The possibility to work hybrid can be discussed within interview process for the 2 days with the client.
The company is a privately owned and a market leader with different offices across London. They are a multi-million pound turned over business and they have a serval well-known customer in their focused industry. Due to organic growth, they are now looking for an IT Training Manager.
In this role you will have two main responsibilities. You will be expected to be able to create training materials and programmes to address business objectives and to aid technology adoptions. Be able to implement a wide range of different training techniques to help improve efficiency and company returns on investment.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an IT Training Manager with several different technologies. Ideally the candidate will be able to manage the IT training development of the company and have experience in doing so.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to experience the latest IT technology, work with a Microsoft gold partner and further your IT career with highly technical/ knowledgeable colleagues.
- Experience working in a ITIL framework
- Experience doing a similar role for several years
- Being able to influence within a matrix structure
- Desire to work in the non-profit sector
- Organised, confident and has excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge management tool sets are reviewed and fit for purpose
- Building a training plan to undertake regular organisation wide training for staff
- Planning and delivering a high quality induction to new starters
- Working with end users to put in order appropriate forms to help ITIL processes
- Designing, coordinating, and advocating a variety of high-quality courses for staff and volunteers across the company i.e., Induction/core training
Reference Number: BBBH158048
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now," or contact Mo Islam at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.