Excellent opportunity for someone with experience working on BMS systems who is looking for a role that offers specialist training on state of the art BMS systems while working for a rapidly expanding company who can offer excellent earning and progression opportunities.
Do you have some experience or an interest in working with BMS systems? Are you looking for a role where you receive focused, specialist training as well as the opportunity to maximise your earnings through available overtime?
This company specialise in providing bespoke systems to their customers as well as providing a state of the art and innovative energy saving solutions to help their client in the current climate. Due to winning a number of contracts they are rapidly expanding and are now looking to add to their specialist team.
In this role you will be working in a mobile role covering within the M25 where you will be working to install, service and maintain a range of BMS systems. You will receive specialist on the job training as well as external courses and qualifications to further your knowledge. You will have flexible working hours as well as the chance to progress your technical expertise through available training and courses.
- Mobile role covering within the M25
- Varied role completing installation, service and maintenance tasks on BMS systems
- Receive specialist training and development to further your technical skills
- Previous experience with or an interest in working with BMS systems
- Looking for a role offering a range of specialist training and career progression opportunities
- Must hold a valid driving licence and appropriate Electrical qualifications
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.