Junior Business Development Manager (Utilities)
25k - 30k (DOE) + Commission + 25 days holiday + Birthdays off + Hybrid working + Progression + Pension + Employee discounts
Are you a dynamic professional with a passion for driving growth, building and maintaining connections within the utilities sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this company as a Junior Business Development Manager where you will be directly strengthening their presence within the utilities sector through nurturing existing and establishing new relationships with the long term goal of progressing within the business to more senior positions.
My client is a well-established utilities company who are a heat network service provider throughout the UK. They pride themselves on working as a team to put their customers and clients first. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious business development manager to become part of the sales and development team and progress within the business and sector.
The primary focus of this role is to generate and nurture relationships and business prospects and develop these with the help of others in the Business Development team, showcasing a comprehensive knowledge of the products and services that the company offer. This position demands a high degree of diligence and tenacity, as it involves both internal and external interactions.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or a sales person to take the next step in their career by joining an exciting forward thinking business where you will be interacting with clients on a day to day basis.
- Build and track a client database and target clients within this database to generate leads
- Identifying and engaging with customers for new business and develop this alongside the Business Development team
- Become an expert in the company's products and services and help guide customers through the sales process
- Gathering market information and customer information to provide feedback on current and future trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well within a team
- Highly skills in MS Office
- Experience in a sales or sales support role (preferable)
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Norton at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.