Junior Construction Project Manager
$65,000 - $85,000 + Quarterly Bonus + Mileage Reimbursement + 3 Weeks PTO + 401(k) Match + Training + Career Progression + United Health, Medical, Vision, Dental
Are you a Junior Construction Project Manager looking to join a rapidly growing business that provides exciting training and career development, alongside great earning potential through quarterly bonuses?
The company is a specialist in single-family and multi-family residential homes and is growing rapidly. Their goal is to become the leading Florida home builder, and they have recently received investment from a larger, market leading nationwide home building company. As a result, they are planning to expand into other states in the near future. The company is currently hiring someone in the Jacksonville area to play a key role in achieving their objectives and to strengthen the construction team.
As the Junior Construction Project Manager, you will oversee a wide range of projects within the locality of Jacksonville, where your responsibilities will include coordinating vendor activities and ensuring that all inspections are carried out. Your contribution will be instrumental in the upcoming expansion phase of the company.
This is an outstanding chance to become a part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in Florida's home construction sector. It offers long-term career security and the chance to take charge of highly stimulating projects throughout the state. The company's forthcoming expansion will also create significant prospects to progress into more senior roles.
* Provide on-site oversight for all aspects of construction projects.
* Allocate resources and vendors to assigned projects.
* Supervise on-site personnel and subcontractors.
* Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, city and county officials.
* Ensure that workmanship adheres to original plans and specifications.
* Familiarize yourself with project plans and specifications before scheduled work begins.
* Maintain positive relationships with all clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and employees.
* Proactively identifying and solving problems.
* 2+ years of construction experience, with a focus on single-family homes.
* 2+ years of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Builder Trend and/or Build Pro.
* Ability to travel to assigned job sites when required.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Noah Stew-Lewis at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering and construction candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the USA. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.