Junior Database Management Consultant
Remote - United Kingdom
£35,000- £40,000 + Hybrid + Great Benefits + Training
An amazing opportunity for a Junior Data Management Consultant to develop within an established and growing company in an exciting role, where you will be primarily focused on some of the following areas: Integration/Migration/Enrichment of data using ELTL pipelines - Dimensional Modelling/Data Warehousing - Analytics/Reporting/Machine Learning
On offer is a chance to further your experience within the Technology sector and work with the latest technologies. The company has embraced a fully hybrid working environment with employees working remotely. As this role will be a remote role candidates can apply across the UK. The company do have two main offices located in Manchester and Dublin.
The company is a Microsoft Gold partner and are at a time of ongoing growth and success. They are a multi-million pound turned business and they have several well-known customers in their focused industry. Due to organic growth, they are now looking for a Junior Data Management Consultant.
In this role you will work on a range of customer-facing projects, mainly but not entirely centred around Microsoft Dynamics 365, and based upon Microsoft's Azure stack.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be able to work with the latest technologies, work with a Microsoft gold partner and further your Technology career with the company being able to progress you while the company grows.
What you will do:
- Mapping, Cleansing, Validation, and enrichment of such data before onward loading to primary applications (such as D365)
- Replication/Archival of Data to Azure Data Lake Storage - potentially via technologies such as Azure Synapse Link.
- Collaborating with Project Teams in relation to Validation, Testing and Documentation of such solutions and in relation to all data-related project activities
- Form strong and lasting relationships with clients, colleagues and key stakeholders
Skills and experience required:
- SQL Server, Azure SQL, or Azure Data Lakes
- Microsoft D365 CRM and/or Business Central
- Microsoft Power BI
- Data Mining/Machine Learning
Reference Number: BBBH177522
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now," or contact Mo Islam at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.