Offices in Exeter and Plymouth (Hybrid)
£28,000 - £35,000 + Van + Support & Training + Progression Opportunities + Company Benefits
Exciting role on offer for a Junior Estimator looking to join a well-established, market leading Civil Engineering Company who will offer you a stable working environment, great development and training opportunities who really look after their people.
Are you seeking a long-term role within a market leading business who are experiencing ongoing company expansion? Are you looking for a company with fantastic development opportunities?
Established for over 40 years and nearly 200 staff this market leading Civil Engineering company maintain their family run values and look after and invest in their staff. Due to winning a number of lucrative contracts they are looking to recruit an Junior Estimator to join their growing Estimating team.
In this role you will undertake various elements of estimating from individual repairs to major civils projects. Your responsibilities will include:
* Assist with pricing requests from external/internal clients, collate information and input to management systems.
* Ensure the companies systems are maintained and updated to help the team in their day-to-day tasks.
* Dealing with reactive smaller works alongside larger planned schemes.
* Help build a scope & price for a scheme to ensure a competitive quotation to the client.
* Interact with client's computer systems in entering information to price and audit on going works as well as upcoming projects.
This role would therefore ideally suit an Junior Estimator or someone from a Civils/Water/Sewage background looking to start out a new role in estimating. The successful candidate will have the desire to develop their skills and positively impact company culture.
* Junior Estimator
* Working on Utilities, Water, Civil Infrastructure
* Development and progression support
*Office based, with Hybrid available ocne trained
* Experience within water/sewers/drainage
* An exisitng estimator or someone looking to start a new career
* A desire to learn and develop
* Full UK Driving License
Reference Number: BBH215617
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Cameron Day at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.